Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ARGHH!

Okay, remember that freak-out on the horizon? Well, it happened today. I tried my best. Honestly. I didn't really freak out, but I did speak out, (hey, that rhymes, that could be the vocals in some retarded song: "Don't freak out, speak out", uh never mind). Yeah, so I'm still employed...I may not have fucked everything up too badly...but I feel pretty devastated about everything.

Also, apparently I talk on the phone too much. Well that's a shocker. I already admitted that I'm a compulsive at work personal phone call maker. It's seriously part of my identity. Thankfully, I forgot my cell at home today so there weren't any concrete examples to work with. Thank God for small favours. Meanwhile, everything else is going insanely wrong for me. However, in my defense, the only people I talk with on the phone while I am at work are other people that are also at work. Duh. I'm not the only one! The only reason I bring this up is because it was brought to my attention that it's just "common sense" to know that personal phone calls at work are only to be made in emergencies. What-ever. No one told me not to make personal phone calls.

Good Lord, fine, I'll stop talking on the phone! As if it makes a difference to anyone anywhere seeing as I have basically no work to do, but I'll admit that it's bad form.

Cheerio, hopefully I don't lose my mind before this mess is cleared up! I have almost got one foot in job-hunting heaven!!

No comments: